Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First Post

I've wanted to try my hand at blogging for several years now, but haven't really had the inspiration to do it until now. I view this blog as a place for me to explore my thoughts, mostly on running, but other topics as well. I can see myself posting on articles I've read, current events, my training, race reports and even random ramblings.

I'm not currently training for any particular race, but do run relatively consistently. My focus for running is to enjoy my running without the pressure of a training schedule. I do have race plans for the fall and may run a local race every now and then, but my next goal race is likely in October.

I'm open to suggestions, constructive criticism and ideas on topics. Leave comments and follow me on twitter @runmarkrun
Looking forward to sharing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment